Kaiser Permanente is working since 1945. This industry has a goal to provide the best health care to its members and citizen of the united states of America. Kaiser has a platform for its employees named “My HR KP”.
My HR KP: What is Kaiser Permanente used for?
My HR KP stands for Kaiser Permanente is one of the leading companies in America that provides health facilities.
It is a non-profitable platform that serves humanity on large scale with extraordinary health facilities. It has more than 12 million members and 700 medical offices working with 30 hospitals across the USA. Through this platform, employees can be registered with Kaiser Permanente.
How Does Kaiser Permanente Works?
Kaiser Permanente provides a high range of health facilities to the citizen with innovative health research at an affordable cost.
You can select your location and nearby physician according to your health issues this will save you time and money also.
It will save your hospital admit charges the doctor will regularly check your health condition and update you about your health. And in any, if you need to visit a specialist then the primary physician will guide you and makes an appointment for you. The KP also facilitates its patient with the out-of-network doctor.
How do Employees of Kaiser Permanente Benefit?
- Health (At hr KP employees get benefits health like health insurance, vision insurance, pet insurance, and life, and disability insurance)
- Leave (KP provides family leave, parental leave, and paid off leave)
- Financial support (Bonus pays, Employee discount, signing bonus, Yearly bonus, Tuition reimbursement, Complete retirement plan, Employee monitoring program)
- Work (flexible schedule for work, support work from home).
- Apart from that employees can access all the data all the time whenever they want. Can book an appointment and find a pharmacy nearby you.
In Which Areas Kaiser Permanente Is Available?
Kaiser Permanente is covering all areas of: –
Washington and Washington D.C: Apart from this kaiser Permanente members serve emergency and urgent care across the world.
How to get Registered on My HR KP?
- Visit the official website of the My HR KP is www.kp.org
- You will be landed on the login page just there you will see the register now option click on that.
- After clicking the register now option click on create my account on the next page.
- Provide your credential e.g., “name, address, email, zip code, contact number” etc., and click submit
- On the next page provide your employee id according to your status in the case of contract base employee provide your SSN.
- You will receive confirmation mail click to confirm your account.
- Now you are successfully registered to kaiser Permanente as an employee.
What is necessary to log in on My HR KP?
- You must be above 18 years.
- You must be a kaiser Permanente employee.
- Must have employee id.
- Must have an internet-enabled device with a verified email id.
- In case of a contract, the employee must have SSN (social security number).
How to Login To Kaiser Permanente?
- Go to the official login page of kaiser for employees.
- Now first of all enter your location.
- Choose your group.
- After that, you are at the public portal page.
- Click on the sign-up tab and provide your id and password.
My HR KP is USA based health insurance platform that ensures and facilitates all the health facilities and your family in an easy way and saves your time as compared to a local hospital that you visit. It will make appointments for you to make your life easy work all over California state. Thanks for visiting